Use Your Digital Credentials
Deliver Digital Credentials
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Creating and Publishing Credentials
- Managing Credentials
- Analytics, Engagement and Market Value
- Administrators and Team Members
- Department Settings
- The Branding Package
- Premium White Labelling
- The Recipient Verification Directory
- The Spotlight Directory
- Thinkific Integration
- Your Account
- Subscriptions, Credits and Billing
- Embed Accredible Tools
- Partner Promotion
What are Digital Credentials?
Español | Destinatarios
Português | Destinatários
Thinkific Error Troubleshooting
Students receiving the error: "IssueCertificate: Unable to issue certificate for ########. Errors: #"
This error will look something like this when a student attempts to access their certificate:
This error can occur for three different reasons:
- It can occur when duplicate certificates are not enabled within your Accredible Group. So, first, make sure that duplicates are allowed. You can see how to update that setting here: Can I Allow Duplicate Credentials in a Group?
- If the Group Name and Group Identifier are the same names. Make sure these are unique if your students see this error.
- It can also occur if the original certificate was removed or if certificates were turned off for the course.
Has this article helped you? Let us know!
If you would like to tell us about any improvements you feel could be made to this page, you can email us at email@example.com.