This article will help you understand the influencers page on your Insights Dashboard.
Please note the Influencers feature is available only for issuers on a Growth Plan.
The Influencers Page
- Offering coupons or freebies to top influencers in exchange for sharing
- Responding to top posts to create more engagement
- Offering discount codes that top influencers can share with their channels
What is an Influencer?
Influencers are website users that drive the most traffic to your website. See this GetSocial help doc for more information.
What does 'Group' refer to?
The influencer has shared a specific credential that belongs to this unique Accredible group.
What does 'Views' refer to?
This is a count of the number of views of a credential resulting from this credential being shared across 1+ social platforms.
What does 'Platforms' refer to?
This represents the social media platforms that the specific credential was shared to.
You have the ability to filter this list by group, date range, and social media channel.
You have the option to export this data as a CSV or PDF using the 'export' button in the top right-hand corner of the page.
Check out our other articles on Analytics below:
- Understanding Your Credential Engagement Page
- Understanding Your Recipient Activity Page
- Understanding Your Analytics Overview Page
- Logic Rollback - February 3, 2022
- What are Job Market Insights?
Has this article helped you? Let us know!
If you would like to tell us about any improvements you feel could be made to this page, you can email us at email@example.com.