A General Contact and a Support Contact are important pieces of information that need to be added to your account.
A General Contact
- The email address you provide as the General Contact receives important account communication and updates from Accredible.
- By default, this email address will also receive notifications for Name Change Requests and any support inquiries from Accredible, unless you provide a Support Contact.
- By default, this will be the email address that you signed up to Accredible with.
A Support Contact
- If provided, this email address will receive all Name Change Request emails as well as be the point of contact for our Accredible's Customer Support team.
- This email address will not receive account communication or account updates from Accredible.
Adding General and Support Contact Information
- Click on 'Emails' at the top of your Accredible dashboard.
- Click 'Support Contact' in the left-hand sidebar menu.
- Add or update the appropriate email addresses for the General Contact and the Support Contact.
- Optional: Include a name and telephone number for the Support Contact.
- Click 'Save' at the bottom of the page.
Has this article helped you? Let us know!
If you would like to tell us about any improvements you feel could be made to this page, you can email us at email@example.com.