Are you looking for professional growth or a new career path? Find courses that meet your goals using CourseFinder.
How can CourseFinder help me enhance my career?
Since 2014, Accredible has issued millions of credentials to learners across the globe. Working with thousands of organizations like Google, Slack, Marketo, and others, we publish credentials for when learners complete our partners’ courses, certifications, or degrees.
Students and working professionals can now visit www.CourseFinder.io to discover career-enhancing programs from Accredible’s trusted course providers.
Is CourseFinder available to everyone?
Yes. We created CourseFinder for anyone looking to up-skill or re-skill in a profession or pursue personal development.
For learners who have credentials issued by Accredible, CourseFinder provides new opportunities at any career stage. In addition, we welcome students and working professionals who are discovering Accredible for the first time. Our goal is to support anyone who wants to learn valuable new skills and earn marketable credentials.
How can I find a course that supports my goals?
Taking the first step can feel overwhelming, especially with so many choices. That’s why CourseFinder gives you multiple ways to search for courses.
- General search: If you have a general idea of what you want to learn, type a phrase in the search box. For example, try ‘digital marketing’ or ‘supply chain.’
- Category search: Maybe you are already invested in a career in finance and want to check out the latest courses. Select ‘finance’ in the category filter to see your options.
- Course provider: We partner with top-tier organizations like HootSuite, CFP Board, and Marketo, where professionals have built thriving careers through deep subject-matter mastery.
- Skills: Use the skills filter to focus on specialized courses like blockchain, CRM, leadership, or machine learning.
How do I sign up for CourseFinder?
For individuals who have an Accredible account:
- If you previously created a username and password and are signed into Credential.net, your username will appear at the top right-hand corner of the CourseFinder page.
- If you previously created a username and password and are not signed into Credential.net, simply sign in. Use the forgot password link if you need to recall your password. Then check your email for a password reset link.
For individuals who have not created an Accredible account:
- Some individuals have viewed their credentials but have not created a username and password. You can create an account at any time by selecting the sign-in link at the top of the page and clicking 'Create new account'.
- If you are new to Accredible and want to create a CourseFinder account, welcome! Please select sign-in to get started. Then provide your name, email address, and password.
Frequently Asked Questions
How do I enroll in a course?
Simply click on any course that looks interesting to you. CourseFinder will take you to the issuer’s course sign-up page, general courses page, or website. Follow the course provider’s instructions to sign-up.
How do I know what a course, certificate, or degree costs?
Click on a course card to see all associated information like start and end date, pre-requisites, sign-up page, and costs. Contact the course provider directly if you have questions about their programs.
Will CourseFinder save my course selections?
Beginning in July 2022, you will be able to save your favorite courses, categories, and other details related to your preferred programs and career pathways. For now, be sure to sign-up for a new CourseFinder account to learn more.
Will I earn a credential?
Yes. There are many course marketplaces, and some offer credentialed and non-credentialed programs. Accredible recognizes the value to you when you can prove skill mastery. Therefore, only CourseFinder offers courses, certificates, and degrees where you can earn a related digital credential.
How can I promote my credential?
Accredible is the world’s most comprehensive digital badge and certificate platform. You can promote every credential you earn on multiple social media channels, add it to your LinkedIn profile under ‘certificates and licenses,’ embed your digital credential in your email address, or save and distribute your credential as a PDF.
Not sure where to look? Try Accredible’s Featured and Trending Courses.
Has this article helped you? Let us know!
If you would like to tell us about any improvements you feel could be made to this page, you can email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.