Job Market Insights help you to learn and advertise the impact your credentials have on the careers of your credential-holders.
This feature is available on our Plus and Premium Plans.
What are Job Market Insights?
Job Market Insights are tied directly to the skills & learning outcomes your programs offer, so the insights are accurate and specific to your certifications. Accredible showcases each skill's career value and connects viewers with real jobs that require that skill.
Within a group, you can select a number of skills that the award provides. For these skills, we'll analyze data from 65,000 sources to show real job data for positions open today.
Your recipients can view individual jobs connected to the skills your programs provide alongside statistics on salary, education level, and top employers.
For more information on the value of Job Market Insights you can visit our dedicated webpage: Job Market Insights
Adding Skills to a Credential
- Go to 'Groups' at the top of the Accredible Dashboard.
- Navigate to the group that you would like to add skills to and click on 'Group Settings'.
- In the left-hand sidebar menu click on 'Job Market Insights'
- In the 'Details' panel on the right-hand side, use the 'Keywords / Phrases' field to enter skills that are relevant to the credential you are awarding, the more specific the better!
- Separate individual skills and phrases by using commas.
- Information regarding your prospective annual salaries, current open jobs, common job titles and top employers will appear in the Insights panel.
- Check the 'Show Job Market Insights for this credential' box so that information regarding 'Most Frequent Job Titles' and 'Top Employers' appear on your recipients' credential view for them to see.
Note: If you have a spotlight directory, remember to do this for each group so that all of your credentials will be searchable by skill.
Which Countries are Insights currently available for?
Insights are available for 16 countries based on the viewer's location:
Has this article helped you? Let us know!
If you would like to tell us about any improvements you feel could be made to this page, you can email us at email@example.com.